The California Uniform Public Construction Cost Accounting Act (CUPCCAA) is under the umbrella of the California Uniform Public Construction Cost Accounting Commission (CUPCCAC) and provides for alternative bidding procedures when an agency performs public project work by contract.
1. Public projects of $60,000 or less may be performed by negotiated contract or by purchase order (PCC22032(a)).
2. Public projects of $200,000 or less may be let to contract by the informal procedures set forth in the Act (PCC22032(b)).
3. Public projects of more than $200,000 shall be let to contract by formal bidding procedures (PCC22032(c)).
SLVUSD has completed all the necessary requirements to participate in this alternative bidding process and solicits your firm to register.
Department of Industrial Relations
Contractor Registration Law: San Lorenzo Valley Unified may use only Department of Industrial Relations (DIR) registered contractors and subcontractors on public works for new construction and maintenance projects. This means the law applies to all contractors and subcontractors who intend to bid or perform work on San Lorenzo Valley Unified projects and that the District may not accept a bid or enter into a contract for a public works project with an unregistered contractor, or accept bids that include unregistered subcontractors.
1. More information: SB 854 Fact Sheet https://www.dir.ca.gov/public-works/sb854.html
2. Link to Department of Industrial Relations (DIR) website https://www.dir.ca.gov/Public-Works/PublicWorks.html
3. Link to DIR Contractor Application https://www.dir.ca.gov/Public-Works/Contractor-Registration.html
Contractor / Consultant Public Health Order Requiring Vaccination Status for School District Workers
As of October 15, 2021, all vendors, contractors, consultants, etc. will need to provide correspondence of their employees' vaccination status if they are providing in person services on a school site campus and/or District Office. Please complete the form provided below: