2022-2023 ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
NEW STUDENTS: If you are registering for a new student in our district, you must first contact the school site Registrar's Office to establish pre-enrollment status.
- Boulder Creek Elementary School (Alma Steinberg) - 338-6413 or [email protected]
- San Lorenzo Valley Elementary School (Mary Adams) - 335-4475 or [email protected]
- San Lorenzo Valley Middle School (Melissa Avilla) - 335-4452 or [email protected]
- San Lorenzo Valley High School (Katrina Mount) - 335-4425 or [email protected]
Once you have completed the pre-enrollment requirements outlined below, your school site Registrar will send an email or mailed letter with instructions regarding how to sign on and complete the online registration. We ask that you complete the online registration form within one week from the time of receiving the "Student Registration" via email or postal mail delivery.
For incoming TK-5 grade level students who miss the deadline, the student name will NOT be listed on the first day of classroom postings.
For incoming 6-12 grade level students who miss the deadline, schedule will NOT be available until the registration has been completed.
KINDERGARTEN: To attend Kindergarten, students must be five (5) years old on or before September 1.
TRANSITIONAL KINDERGARTEN: Students are eligible for Transitional Kindergarten if they have their 5th birthday on or between September 2 and June 1.
Please download and complete the pre-enrollment form and provide it to your school site Registrar (contact information listed above). If mailing documents to the District Office (325 Marion Avenue, Ben Lomond, CA 95005), please indicate your school of residence. You will need to provide the student's proof of age, immunization record, health exam (for Kindergarten / First Grade ONLY), oral health assessment (Kindergarten / First Grade ONLY), and proof of address to enroll. (Information regarding immunization resources are provided below.)
Acceptable Proof of Address is one of the following:
- A copy of a current (or previous month) utility bill (electric, gas or water) showing current usage.
- A signed current lease (for 30 days until a utility bill is available) or rental contract.
- If you have recently purchased your home, a copy of the closing papers will suffice until a utility bill is available to reproduce (within 30 days).
- If you are living with a relative or a friend, please contact your school site registrar for a Declaration of Residency (form).
- Property tax payment receipt.
- Voter registration.
- Pay stub showing address.
- Correspondence from a government agency.
*PLEASE NOTE: Presenting a false record or falsifying records is an offense under Section 37.10, Penal Code, and enrollment of the child under false documents subjects the person to liability for tuition or other costs. TEC Sec. 25.002(3)(d).
RETURNING STUDENTS: Parents / Guardians will be notified via letter and/or email in May when the PowerSchool Enrollment portal is open to renew and update your student(s) information online. Annually, we need your most current information in the event of an emergency. Information includes: parent/guardian contact phone numbers and email address, emergency contact names and phone numbers, student medical concerns/allergies, photo and media permissions, district agreements and indemnifications, school directory listing, and more. We ask that you complete the online registration form within one week from the time of receiving the "Student Registration" email or letter.