SLVUSD Student Testing Results
ELECTRONIC STUDENT SCORE REPORTS
The California Department of Education (CDE) will no longer be mailing home student score reports. These score reports apply to the following tests:
1. California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP)
- Smarter Balanced for English Language Arts (ELA) / Literacy and Mathematics
- California Alternate Assessments for ELA and Mathematics
- California Science Test (CAST)
- California Spanish Assessment (CSA)
2. English Language Proficiency Assessments for California (ELPAC)
- Summative ELPAC
Your student's electronic student score reports can be obtained by logging in to the parent portal in PowerSchool. Please click on the link below which will provide step-by-step instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: For assistance with this process, please contact the Instructional Services Department at 831-336-8852 (extension 131). If you have problems logging into the Parent Portal of PowerSchool, please contact your child's school office so that they may assist you.