As a critical component of the new Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF) law, every school district must engage parents and the community to create a Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP). The LCAP is intended to be a comprehensive planning tool. Each school district’s LCAP must focus on eight priority areas that help all students succeed.
The District’s LCAP goals are as follows:
- Students will have fully qualified teachers.
- Students have access to a broad course of study.
- Facilities are in good repair per Ed. Code 17002.
- Students will achieve proficiency.
- All students graduate prepared for college & career.
- Opportunities for parents to participate.
- Student services to support learning.